compensation: • Flexible work hours • Office café (free coffee!) / Games room • Lunch allowance (12,000 won per day) • Company laptop provided • Extra holiday • 복지포인트 연 170만원 • 설날/추석 money compensation and gift • Company Resort • 국민연금, 고용보험, 산재보험, 건강보험 • 건강검진 employment type: full-time job title: Korean-French/German Webtoon Editor
QR Code Link to This Post
Lezhin Entertainment is looking for Full-Time In-house Korean-French/German Translation Editors!
We are a Webtoon company based in Gangnam-gu, Seoul, focused on bringing the best webtoon content to readers around the world. We offer a variety of genres that range from action, sci-fi, BL, GL, mature, and everything in between.
We are looking for proficient and punctual Korean to French/German Translation Editors who not only have a native (or near-native) understanding of slang and colloquialisms in both languages, but also have a genuine passion for comics and storytelling.
Roles and responsibilities
• Checking for mistranslations
• Correcting spelling and grammar errors
• Improving flow by editing awkward or clunky phrasing
• Basic Photoshop editing – resizing bubbles, reshaping text, etc.
• Native or Advanced (TOPIK 5 / 6) Korean ability
• Excellent French/German writing skills
• Comfortable with “NSFW” content (including Mature and BL comics)
• An eye for detail
• Photoshop (If you’re not familiar with Photoshop then don’t worry! We can teach you.)
• Flexible work hours
• Office café (free coffee!) / Games room
• Lunch allowance (12,000 won per day)
• Company laptop provided
• Extra holiday
• 복지포인트 연 170만원
• 설날/추석 money compensation and gift
• Company Resort
• 국민연금, 고용보험, 산재보험, 건강보험
If you are interested in this position, please send us an Korean or English resume (it doesn’t have to be long – tell us a little about yourself! Who are you? Why do you want to edit webtoons?)