[Job Offer] ★English Conversation Leader in Seoul★ (Hangang-daero 211, near Samgakji station)
compensation: 150,000 won(about $135) per leading three English conversation 'events'
QR Code Link to This Post
I wish you read this description in the link above, rather than description below.
We're looking for competent **online English conversation leaders**.
## Job description
Freelance, part-time position.
Hi, we are Real Knowledge(or Real Communications) located near Itaewon, Seoul, South Korea. We are hosting online English conversation meet-ups, not only for English learners but also for native speakers who want to share the joy of conversation with new people from Japan, Ireland, Brazil, Italy, the Dominican Republic, America, South Korea, Kenya, Singapore, you name it.
We're looking for an online English conversation leader. Your role is to facilitate self-introduction and 1:1 conversation in a casual atmosphere so participants(NOT students) can get the comfortable with the process.
But here's the catch. You won't be leading the group on the spot. Instead, you'll be shooting short pre-recorded videos(of course, starring yourself) and later on, the participants will watch your videos to understand how this program works. Thus, the job is pretty much the equivalent of filming Youtube-type videos to be watched by viewers later on. You won't need to edit the videos, and we'll be providing you with the guide(or say, 'rough transcripts').
The content is listed below:
- **Intro + guide to self-introduction** (Less than 2 minutes)
- **Introduce conversation topic and give one example**
(Less than 1 minute)
This session will repeat five times with different conversation topics each time. So, five videos total.
- **Wrap up the session**; for example, you can say 'That's it for today, guys' (Less than 1 minute)
- **Closing** (Less than 1 minute)
These eight videos form one unit, which we call an 'EVENT'. The total video length of each EVENT is expected to be 8~10 minutes, but filming time can be longer than that because we might shoot again for better production. Plus, we will give you short instructions before filming. An example video is in the notion link below:
One 'EVENT' includes eight videos, and each video will be similar to the example above.
Leaders will film three EVENTs at a time.
## Key Responsibilities
- Memorize the guides
- Create a casual and upbeat atmosphere
- Come up with your own story and add it to the rough transcript as an example
- Pronounce English words correctly and clearly
- Speak English fluently and clearly
- Commit to at least 1 month
- Be punctual
- Be able to speak naturally in front of a camera
- Having a lot of personal stories is necessary.
- It would be great to have some sort of acting skills in order to create sunny and jolly vibes.
- It would be great if you are able to speak Korean, but it is not necessary.
- Ideally, we'd like you to work with us for more than a month as we plan on filming dozens of events.
## Job Details
**Company** : Real Knowledge(You can find the location with "Real Communications")
**Location** : 2203, 211, Hangang-daero, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
서울시 용산구 한강대로 211 2203호 [See the map here](http://naver.me/x35qPK3A)
**Remote Work Level** : Cannot be done remotely;
**Job Type** : Freelance
**Job Schedule** : Flexible Schedule, Part-Time
**Career Level** : Not Required
**Categories** : Filming, Conversation Leading
**Payment** : 150,000 won per three EVENTs(24~30min videos total)
Since the time of filming, copyrights of all the videos are owned by Real Knowledge(or Real Communications).
# If you are to apply...
I'm waiting for you to work with us!
Please send us an e-mail with your CV(pdf or MS word).
In the CV, we hope you will be able to
- demonstrate that you are fluent in English.
- provide a short paragraph telling us about yourself(free format).
- add your phone number or Kakao ID
Please feel free to ask any questions.
You can check my e-mail in the link below:
( I couldn't write an email address here due to the Craigslist's regulation.)
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers