compensation: discussed at interview employment type: full-time internship
QR Code Link to This Post
SoHome Global Furniture Group is looking for a staff Videographer/Photographer. This candidate should have an advanced grasp of both the video/photo production fields and be able to plan, shoot, edit video projects as well as post processing for some photography work as well.
Video skill is our priority, but being able to handle photography work at a professional level is a huge plus.
You MUST have a valid working visa, we do not offer visa sponsorship. Korean Citizens also may apply.
- Product videography (short form videos for both social and Youtube usage, w/ and without models involved)
- Understanding/Experience of camera equipment, rentals etc.
- On-set production experience for both photo/video. (running the production, hitting deadlines, directing models/freelancers)
- Product photography (furniture, furniture with models, acessories etc.)
- Interior/Architectural photography (houses, buildings, lobbies, apartments)
- Proficient video editing ability in Adobe Premiere
- Proficient (but simple) motion graphics ability Adobe After Effects
- High level of Adobe Photoshop ability, photo editing in Lightroom + Photoshop
- Time management skills, ability to hit deadlines for product releases and marketing meetings.
- English (to work with other foreigners in the online team)
+ Korean (fluency is not a must, but you MUST be able to understand and communicate ideas in KOREAN to management and other Korean staff)
- Provide valid work visa information
- Most recent video production reel (you can submit full works as well as seperate links)
- Portfolio of photography images related to product/architectural photography
MUST READ SECTION:
- If you do not have a valid work visa to work in a Korean company, we will not reply to your email.
- Put the subject line "SoHome Video/Photo Application 2021" for your reply email and we will review all valid applicants.
- Salary/Payment will be discussed at a later interview date depending on experience/qualifications. This position may be part-time, potentially fulltime based on the candidate.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers