favorite this postLooking for a Media & Entertainment International Marketer (Seocho-gu Seoul)hide this posting
compensation: To be negotiated employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
BGMC is looking for A+ talent to join our global marketing team! Our international marketing team consists of talent from various countries such as Japan, Malaysia, and Thailand. You know those shows you see on TV? We're the ones who help produce it, acquire it, distribute it and localize it. Learn about the industry, meet the biggest players and go to the largest markets in the world. Entertainment will never feel the same again.
- Content acquisition and distribution
- Serve as a liaison for different foreign partners
- Marketing of localization services
- Other ad hocs
*This position requires a 3-month probation period.
1. Bachelor's Degree (Preferably related to media, business, or marketing.)
2. Languages - Must be fluent in English and Korean (bilingual proficiency)
3. Currently living in Korea + able to work in Seoul.
- Knowledge of Chinese is a plus
- Excellent research and creative writing skills
- Passion for television and media
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask, and work in a team.
- Willingness to learn and take on new responsibilities.
- Great communication skills
- Korean speaker
- Sales + marketing experience (1-3 Years)
- Tech-savvy in Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, SNS platforms, Adobe Illustrator... etc
A cover letter and resume is required in English.
A Korean version is optional.
Send in your application to show contact info
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities