Learn English From a New York Lawyer (The Seoul Area)
QR Code Link to This Post
Rudimentary English conversation and a passing grade in TOEIC won't pass muster in a competitive, global business environment. Learn to speak and write English from someone who's made it a point to these skills to perfection - a New York lawyer. Here are some of the skills you can expect to pick up:
1. English communication skills geared towards the international business environment;
2. A tried and true procedure for writing memoranda that's sure to bring you praise;
3. Email and business letter writing know-how;
4. English enunciation tips gleaned from court experience; and
5. Resume writing and job interview tips for candidates looking for their next opportunity.
1. Native English Speaker (20 years living in the U.S.);
2. Practicing attorney with 11 years of experience;
3. New York Bar accredited.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers