Hong Ik University area, Min ByungChul Language Institute(BCM)
QR Code Link to This Post
Email: show contact info
We are looking for Students who want to study Korean Language.(TOPIK)
You can speak Korean very well when you invest a few days for learning during your visiting Korea.
You can also enjoy lots of fun in Korean life.
1. Start Date: From Nov.
2. Location: Hong Ik university subway line number 2, station exit no.9
3. Subject: Korean class(TOPIK)
4. Working Hours :
- 1:1 classes (Morning, afternoon, evening and Saturday)
- Small Group class (Morning, Evening and Saturday)
5. Tuition Fee:
- 40,000 won/hour(1:1 class)
- Small group class's one is less than 1:1 class.