favorite this post█ Free Korean Class█ You can join █ Konkuk Univ Station█ Saturday 4~6Phide this posting
compensation: Tuition : None (But you need to buy the text book) employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a Korean Church who offers free Korean classes(near KonKuk University station (건대입구역).Walking 5 minutes away from the station.
Currently, we are offering free Korean classes to around 20 foreigners.
Our class size is very small - 2 or 3 students per class.
The details are available below.
If you would like to register, please email back the following information:
- Which country (Citizenship)
- Mobile phone number :
- Email address:
- Whereabouts in/around Seoul you are currently living:
- Approximate level. (Please briefly describe your degree of comprehension. Are you able to read and write Hangeul? Have you ever taken any Korean courses? If so, up to what level have you completed?)
If you have a fervent interest in working alongside other likeminded individuals to learn Korean Language, then we would love to have you. The only thing we are asking of all applicants is that everyone be prepared to commit to 3 months of study. Good attendance is essential in order to remain in good standing in our classes.
We offer the following free Korean language and culture classes:
Korean Conversation Experiences (KCE#1 :한국어체험학습)
- Period: 3 monthes for 1 term (12 times/season)
- Level Test: Every Saturday (Sat 4~6pm) (We offer Level test every Saturday. )
- Class Time: Every Saturday 4~6pm (for 2 hours)
- Level :
- Class S-I: Saturday(A) 4-6pm (Basic Class)
- Class S-II: Saturday(B) 4-6pm (Intermediate Class)
- Buliding Location: 서울시 광진구 동일로 112번지 금아빌딩 3층
3rd Fl. KeumA B/D, 112 DongIl-Ro, GwangJin-Gu, Seoul
- Directions: Konkuk University Station(건대입구역)
Exit 1 Walking 400 meters
NamWonChuAeTangBonGa on 1st floor
Go upto 3rd floor
(see the attached file)
- Tuition : None (But you need to buy the text book)
- Class Size: Max. 2 or 3 students per class
- Rule: Required more than 10 presence
*Spots will be filled on a first-come first-served basis.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers