favorite this post*****English Teachers Required for Kindergarten and After School (Banpo, Seoul. 10-minute walk from Express Bus Terminal (whic)hide this posting
compensation: 2.0mil~3.2mil(Depending on experience and teaching schedule) employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Students: Kindergarten – Elementary. 6-10 students per class.
Starting date: ASAP
Remuneration: 2.0mil~3.2mil(Depending on experience and teaching schedule)
PLEASE NOTE: Hours are flexible with a minimum requirement of E2 sponsorship. Talk to us about what hours you would like to work, e.g. only kindergarten or kindergarten, after school.
Teaching Hours & Requirements:
• 9:40am – 2:30pm, M-F.
• Teachers will be expected to arrive 30minutes prior to class to review the day’s schedule.
• 50-minute lunch break where teachers are NOT expected to stay with students.
• 2:40 – 4:20 and/or 4:40 – 6:20
• Textbook based curriculum
• Weekly themes
• All lessons are pre-planned including activities
• Small classes (6- 10 students)
• Short feedback on each student on day one and a monthly report due at the end of each month
• 15 days’ vacation + red days
• Native English speaker from America, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa or Ireland
• E2 visa, F series visa (excluding F3) – we will sponsor E2 visas
• Already in Korea (preferable)
• Experience teaching English to Kindy – Elementary students
• Fun, enthusiastic and interactive
• Available to start ASAP
How to apply: Please send your CV and a brief cover letter (less than 300 words) to show contact info
Find out more about our school by visiting our website: www.eelcseoul.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers