compensation: 2.5 million won for working 5 days a week per month employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
1. Job Post for PEAI
Who we are
PEAI English Academy is located in Daechi-dong, Seoul South Korea. Our academy teaches grades 2-9 with an emphasis on verbal communication. We are looking for an individual with native English speaking proficiency who wants to grow in an autonomous working environment in which positive yet critical communication is fostered among our employees. If you are looking for an opportunity to apply your communication, team building skills and experience to growth of an academy this position might be a good fit for you.
1.A full time job available starting November. 2019
2.Office Work that entails effective communication with students, parents, English instructors and staff members
3. Work 5 days a week from Monday to Friday from 2 pm – 10 pm, one hour dinner break
1. Able to communicate in English at a native English speaker level, with positive attitude towards children
2. Experience in teaching early elementary children with passion would be preferred
3. Prefer a bachelor’s degree holder of humanity major or a high school diploma holder with a few years of work experiences in education or customer-focused service industry
4. A team player with English typing skill, social skill, organization and computer and social media skills
1. 2.5 million won for working 5 days a week per month
2 1 week unpaid vacation (dates will be determined by the academy)
3. Two week unpaid training based on experience with private academies in Korea
4. All national holidays off (red days)
5 Housing is negotiable
How to apply
You can visit the website for more information www.peai.co.kr - follow the link to Daechi PEAI.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers