₩750000/ 1br - Clean Studio (Officetel) with Island Kitchen Table in Gangnam ID: 7166 (Gangnam, Yangjae stn line 2,3,red)
1BR / 1Ba
cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof furnished apartment laundry on site no smoking attached garage wheelchair accessible
QR Code Link to This Post
Clean & fully furnished officetel studio in Gangnam :)
Info of the officetel and neighborhood:
- Clean & modern and fully furnished officetel studio.
- Security camera & Parking in the building.
- Restaurants, banks, post office, convenience stores are nearby.
- Big windows, good views, bright room.
Property ID number: 7166
Short term: Deposit: 1M won / Rent 1M won
One year term: Deposit / 10M won / 750,000won rent
Building management fee, Utilities are separate.
Hello, my name is Jimmy and I am a realtor.
If you are looking for a flat in Gangnam, Seocho, Songpa area, I can help you find a good one.
I have more than 1,000 houses available including: studios, lofts, 1~3 bedroom apts. Please feel free to message me to check out your options. When you message me, please let me know your moving date, period of stay, preferred area, and your budget.
My services include: showing you houses, writing a rental contract, helping you to communicate with the landlord, making appointments with moving companies, etc.
Here is some useful information about the Korean renting system:
1. The regular deposit is 5m won or 10m won. I can also show you many houses with deposits as low as 1 month's rent.
2. The regular contract length is 1 or 2 years. If you are interested in shorter term rentals, I am able to show you some that provide a contract length of 2 months minimum (more than 2 months can also be an option). The short-term houses are mostly in Gangnam.
3. A realtor does not charge you for showing houses unless you make a contract.
4. I highly recommend you make a contract via a realtor to safeguard your deposit in the future.
Please message me if you are interested!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers