₩1000000/ 1br - Brand-new Officetel (Studio) with Good Location in Gangnam ID: 3125 (Yeoksam stn line 2)
1BR / 1Ba
cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof furnished apartment laundry on site no smoking attached garage wheelchair accessible
QR Code Link to This Post
Brand-new Officetel (Studio) with Good Location in Gangnam ID: 3125
Info of the apartment and neighborhood:
- Clean & modern Apartment.
- Security camera & Parking in the building.
- Restaurants, banks, post office, convenience stores are nearby.
- Close to Subway stations and main streets
Property ID number: 3125
Short term: Deposit / 1.4M Rent / 1.4M
One year term: Deposit / 10M won / 1M won rent (Deposit can be negotiated)
Building management fee, Utilities are separate.
Hello, my name is Jimmy and I am a realtor.
If you are looking for a flat in Gangnam, Seocho, Songpa and other areas, I can help you find a good one.
I have more than 1,000 houses available including: studios, lofts, 1~3 bedroom apts. Please feel free to message me to check out your options. When you message me, please let me know your moving date, period of stay, preferred area, and your budget.
My services include: showing you houses, writing a rental contract, helping you to communicate with the landlord, making appointments with moving companies, etc.
Here is some useful information about the Korean renting system:
1. The regular deposit is 10m krw or bigger. I can also show you houses with deposits as low as 1 month’s rent.
2. The regular contract length is 1 or 2 years. If you are interested in shorter term rentals, I am able to show you some that provide a contract length of 2 months minimum (more than 2 months can also be an option). The short-term houses are mostly in Gangnam.
3. A realtor does not charge you for showing houses unless you make a contract.
4. I highly recommend you make a contract via a realtor to safeguard your deposit in the future.
Please message me if you are interested.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers